I am particularly interested in hearing from people who have knowledge of plane spraying activities in the UK and can provide evidence to support their claims. For this to happen, the logistics need to be in place to deliver chemicals to air bases. I would like to know:
- What are the names of the companies that are part of the supply chain?
- What transportation methods do they use to deliver the chemicals for loading onto planes?
- Are there storage depots for the chemicals?
- Do the chemicals exist in another form prior to use, which makes their transportation and storage appear to be a normal activity?
- What agencies are involved?
- Where do the pilots come from?
- Are any of the pilots or ground crew prepared to speak out?